Polluting A Priceless Gift for Money, Power and Greed

I’m interrupting my normal blog content to bring you some information I feel is extremely important to consider. It is not beautiful, but valuable.

 

New York City in 2009 was very wet and rainy. Most New Yorkers said it was “cold” that summer.

 

I was staying by myself, inside an old, hot apartment with no air-conditioning. 

 

On sunny days and when the wind was light, I'd go outside on the street to sell my works of art.

 

2009 was the year after the 2008 Stock Market crash - the year the Art Market crashed, purportedly hitting its lowest point ever.

    

Other street artists told me it “used to be easy to make $200 a day on the street” – but now each of us were struggling to make just one sale each day. I had many $40 twelve-hour days. I had a total of eight no-sale days over the course of my nine months on the street.

    

 I rose at 5AM, so I could leave for Union Square on the 5:56 AM Train from the West 103rd Street Platform.

 

This train brought me to Union Square by 6:30 AM, with a transfer to the Q Broadway Express at 42nd St., and I arrived early enough to save a good spot on the street to set up for whatever the day brought.

    

I would stand or sit at my table until 6-8 PM in the summer.

 

“This will be,” as I told a fellow street-artist, “an interesting summer to look back on.”

 

“If you can look back on it,” he replied. He didn’t have friends outside the city, as I did. He felt stuck in NYC. But I had no desire to do this sort of occupation long-term. I was certain this was a short interlude for me.

    

As winter approached, the light waned earlier and earlier.

    

One Autumn afternoon, Richard, a street-artist selling magnets and other small trinkets, packed up his table next to me at 4 PM and told me he was going home.

 

I was tired too, and really wanted to go home, but I had only made one $35 sale that day. So I prayed, “Father, should I go home now?”

    

“YOU STAY RIGHT THERE!” was impressed upon me, urgently, loudly, in my head.

     

“Yeah, okay, right, you just heard God talk to you,” I mumbled to myself.

    

But I didn't pack up, I stayed.

    

A little while later a petite woman came by my table. She had a long braid down her back and told me she was a freelance singer. She would not tell me her age, she said it would ruin her career if anyone knew it.

    

She admired my sheep prints, especially liking my “singing ewe.” Yet I knew she didn't have $20 to buy it.

    

“I've been prompted to give you this scarf twice, so I guess I'd better do it,” she told me, rummaging in her backpack and slowly pulling out a square turquoise scarf. She handed the scarf to me.

    

I took it, thanked her, and gave her the singing ewe print she wanted. We exchanged emails and she moved on into the crowd.

    

The scarf was polyester and I wondered what in the world I would do with it. My sister was the scarf-wearer. Maybe I could use it for a still-life prop. I folded the scarf this way and that, and tried tying it.

    

A few minutes later, while playing with my new scarf, I felt someone's presence to the left of me. Turning my head, I saw a man dressed in a dark overcoat, contemplatively looking around Union Square.

    

“Hi,” I said to him.

    

“What did you say?” he asked me.

    

“I said 'Hi',” I told him.

    

“Oh.” He moved toward my table and riffled quickly through my watercolors. “You're an artist,” he observed.

    

“Yes, what do you do?” I asked.

     

“I write.”

    

“What sort of things do you write?” I asked, curious and a bit bored.

     

“Non-fiction,” he replied.

    

“Oh, I like non-fiction, what kind of non-fiction?” I asked him.

    

“I've just written a piece [about a country in Eastern Asia] and have come overseas to cover the story for the Associated Press,” he said. “I've been working overseas and it's been two years since I've been home here.”

    

He looked out again over Union Square. “It seems very run-down.”

    

“Yes, we're just chattle,” I mused.

    

I'm not sure how it happened, but suddenly we were in a deep conversation about the state of our economy. Financial and stock market terms I didn't completely understand were coming out of his mouth.

    

I remember this very clearly:

    

“On the way over on the plane, I sat next to a man who owns the largest Life Services company in America,” he said. “He told me the Banks have gotten all the money they want out of mortgages and foreclosures and now they are going after the twenty-billion-dollar insurance industry.”

    

I asked him what this meant. He explained a little more.

    

I tried to interrupt, but he said, “if you stop interrupting me, I will tell you 'the bottom line.'”

 

I stopped speaking entirely and he continued.

    

He said “they” - I think he meant the financial banking folks - are traunching securities, not trenching or tranching, but traunching.

 

This means they break up securities in pieces and sell them separately.

 

“Tranches are segments created from a pool of securities—usually debt instruments such as bonds or mortgages—that are divvied up by risk, time to maturity, or other characteristics in order to be marketable to different investors.” ~ definition from Google

    

“The bottom line is, you are worth more money dead than alive.

    

I asked his name and he gave me a one word response. We shook hands, and then he turned, quickly disappearing into the crowd.

    

I packed up and went home, and never saw this news reporter again.

    

I meant to look up the article he’d written right away, to learn his last name, but forgot to do so.

    

In checking with a former stock broker, I was told “they” are indeed selling pieces of securities – and this is lawfully fraudulent.


"Above It All" - 4.5x14 watercolor by Elise, 2021


 

____________________

 

 

I tell this story because I believe this man was telling me the truth.

 

We have a medical system which makes money for every hospital death.

 

We have educated the majority of people to believe science can “improve” the immune system our Creator gave us at birth.

 

There are many animals and people, world-wide, who have died during experimental trials and during real life medical trials.

 

Money and Power tend to corrupt good morals.

 

My own mother who was pre-med in college always told me and my siblings about one of her University Professors, who warned his entire class, “I know you are all very altruistic and want to help people get well, but be careful that money does not become your primary focus.”

 

I am very concerned and upset by the news I’m hearing from people I know and love who are experiencing the “worst pain of their lives” after getting a recent Va*x*ine!

 

They are unable to dress themselves, suddenly unable to function normally.

 

I am concerned about the censoring happening on most mainstream social media regarding this issue.

 

I am also concerned about the expected monetary gain - $1 invested per va*x shot brings the investor a $9 return!

 

We should all be concerned about the yet unknown potential of young people becoming sterile, unable to have their own children in the future, because this current “invention” has not been studied sufficiently or for a long enough period of time!

 

Please think very carefully before you give your life and future over to others!

 

______________________

 

 

Additionally, I was sent a fascinating photo on social media recently, 

with this caption: 


"This isn’t a painting. It is the most detailed image of a human cell to date, obtained by radiography, nuclear magnetic resonance and cryoelectron microscopy":

 



So much for the old “scientific” idea of 97% “junk” DNA!!!!!

 

When I see the incredible detail and intricacy shown in this photo, I think of Psalm 139:13-16:


“For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance yet being unperfect: and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. 


This photo also causes me to think of Ezekiel 7:22:


“My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute my secret place: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it.

 

 ‘Pollute’ is the Hebrew word #2490:  

חָלַל châlal, khaw-lal' ḥālal ;  a primitive root

It means [bold emphasis mine ~ e]:

I.                        to profane, defile, pollute, desecrate, begin

A.              (Niphal)

i.                        to profane oneself, defile oneself, pollute oneself

a.                 ritually

b.                sexually

ii.                        to be polluted, be defiled

B.               (Piel)

 .                        to profane, make common, defile, pollute

i.                        to violate the honour of, dishonour

ii.                        to violate (a covenant)

iii.                        to treat as common

C.               (Pual) to profane (name of God)

D.              (Hiphil)

 .                        to let be profaned

i.                        to begin

E.               (Hophal) to be begun

II.                        to wound (fatally), bore through, pierce, bore

 .                   (Qal) to pierce

A.              (Pual) to be slain

B.               (Poel) to wound, pierce

C.               (Poal) to be wounded

III.                        (Piel) to play the flute or pipe

 

‘My secret [place]’ is the Hebrew word #6845:

צָפַן  tsâphan, tsaw-fan' ṣāp̄an; a primitive root; to hide (by covering over); by implication, to hoard or reserve; figuratively to deny; specifically (favorably) to protect, (unfavorably) to lurk:—esteem, hide(-den one, self), lay up, lurk (be set) privily, (keep) secret(-ly, place).

to hide, treasure, treasure or store up

A.              (Qal)

i.                        to hide, treasure, treasure up

ii.                        to lie hidden, lurk

B.               (Niphal) to be hidden, be stored up

C.               (Hiphil) to hide, hide from discovery

 

‘Robber” - Hebrew word #6530:

 

פְּרִיץ pᵉrîyts, per-eets' pārîṣ; from H6555; violent, i.e. a tyrant:—destroyer, ravenous, robber.

violent one, breaker

A.         robber, murderer

 

‘Enter’ – Hebrew word #935

בּוֹא bôwʼ, bo; a primitive root; to go or come (in a wide variety of applications):—abide, apply, attain, be, befall, besiege, bring (forth, in, into, to pass), call, carry, certainly, (cause, let, thing for) to come (against, in, out, upon, to pass), depart, doubtless again, eat, employ, (cause to) enter (in, into, -tering, -trance, -try), be fallen, fetch, follow, get, give, go (down, in, to war), grant, have,  indeed, (in-) vade, lead, lift (up), mention, pull in, put, resort, run (down), send, set,  (well) stricken (in age), surely, take (in), way.

to go in, enter, come, go, come in

A.              (Qal)

i.                        to enter, come in

ii.                        to come

a.                 to come with

b.                to come upon, fall or light upon, attack (enemy)

c.                 to come to pass

iii.                        to attain to

iv.                        to be enumerated

v.                        to go

B.               (Hiphil)

 .                        to lead in

i.                        to carry in

ii.                        to bring in, cause to come in, gather, cause to come, bring near, bring against, bring upon

iii.                        to bring to pass

C.               (Hophal)

 .                        to be brought, brought in [bold emphasis mine]

i.                        to be introduced, be put [bold emphasis mine]

 

‘Defile’ – Hebrew word #2490 – see ‘Pollute’ above – same Hebrew word


People told me many years ago, when I wrote and compiled my anti-GMO book, Scripture, Seeds and Science, DNA was not mentioned in the Bible because it was only “discovered recently.”

 

When I found this verse in 2004 or 2005 and then read the Hebrew meanings, I was EUPHORIC!


I was so lit up and on fire even the next day that someone who knew me well asked if I were drunk on alcohol!

 

No, I was drunk with the Holy Spirit! I really felt I’d been shown DNA in the Bible!

 

Monkeying around with this kind of complexity

and dreaming that someone in a scientific lab

can possibly “improve” our mRNA

and immune system

with any kind of artificial shot in the arm…

 

…IS A REALLY DANGEROUS IDEA!!!!

 

All the information given in DNA and RNA are precious and priceless gifts from an all-wise, all-knowing Creator. We must steward these gifts with greater Reverence and Responsibility!


Wikipedia has this to say about the 1997 “science fiction” film, Gattaca:

“Gattaca is a 1997 American dystopian science fiction film written and directed by Andrew Niccol. It stars Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman, with Jude Law, Loren Dean, Ernest Borgnine, Gore Vidal, and Alan Arkin appearing in supporting roles. The film presents a biopunk vision of a future society driven by eugenics where potential children are conceived through genetic selection to ensure they possess the best hereditary traits of their parents. The film centers on Vincent Freeman, played by Hawke, who was conceived outside the eugenics program and struggles to overcome genetic discrimination to realize his dream of going into space.

The film draws on concerns over reproductive technologies that facilitate eugenics, and the possible consequences of such technological developments for society. It also explores the idea of destiny and the ways in which it can and does govern lives. Characters in Gattaca continually battle both with society and with themselves to find their place in the world and who they are destined to be according to their genes.

The film's title is based on the letters G, A, T, and C, which stand for guanine, adenine, thymine, and cytosine, the four nucleobases of DNA. It was a 1997 nominee for the Academy Award for Best Art Direction and the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Score.”


I was very upset after viewing just a tiny clip of this movie around the time of working on my anti-GMO book, back in 2005.

My intuition said this film was not “Science Fiction”!! It was becoming a REALITY at the expense of many men’s and women’s lives!!!

Scientists, business investors and the enormous pharmaceutical industry will not stop with genetic modification of plants, they want people to be polluted, weakened, controlled, patented and owned, too.

 

May you live in peace, health and wholeness

by the great grace and mercy of Y'Shua.

 

With love,

Elise

 

These are the times which try men’s souls.

 

~ Thomas Paine

 

 

“Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: 

therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; 

and thou givest him not warning,

nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; 

the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity;

but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, 

nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity;

but thou hast delivered thy soul.


Ezekiel 3:17-19



Once to Every Man and Nation  

Once to every man and nation comes the moment to decide,
In the strife of Truth with Falsehood, for the good or evil side;
Some great cause, God's new Messiah, offering each the bloom or blight,
Parts the goats upon the left hand, and the sheep upon the right,
And the choice goes by for ever 'twixt that darkness and that light.

Hast thou chosen, O my people, on whose party thou shalt stand,
Ere the Doom from its worn sandals shakes the dust against our land?
Though the cause of Evil prosper, yet 'tis Truth alone is strong,
And, albeit she wander outcast now, I see around her throng
Troops of beautiful, tall angels, to enshield her from all wrong.

Backward look across the ages and the beacon-moments see,
That, like peaks of some sunk continent, jut through Oblivion's sea;
Not an ear in court or market for the low foreboding cry
Of those Crises, God's stern winnowers,


from whose feet earth's chaff must fly;

Never shows the choice momentous till the judgment hath passed by.

Careless seems the great Avenger; history's pages but record
One death-grapple in the darkness 'twixt old systems and the Word;
Truth for ever on the scaffold, Wrong for ever on the throne,—
Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.

We see dimly in the Present what is small and what is great,
Slow of faith how weak an arm may turn the iron helm of fate,
But the soul is still oracular; amid the market's din,
List the ominous stern whisper from the Delphic cave within,—
“They enslave their children's children who make compromise with sin.”
 


~ James Russell Lowell, circa 1845


"Thus they provoked him to anger with their inventions:

and the plague brake in upon them." 

~ Psalm 106:29


“But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul:

all they that hate me love death.” 


~ Proverbs 8:36


“In the way of righteousness is life:

and in the pathway thereof there is no death."

~ Proverbs 12:28

 

“There is a way which seemeth right unto a man,

but the end thereof are the ways of death."

~ Proverbs 14:12 


“The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life,

to depart from the snares of death."  

~ Proverbs 14:27

 


 

 

 

Blogger Template by Clairvo