New Cards by Elise and Why Gratitude Helps Us

Being thankful for everything and expressing gratitude is one way to improve how you feel about your life. I recently heard advocates of positive psychology explain why gratitude can be so helpful.


Making a daily practice of writing down one or more things you're thankful for in a journal helps not only in the moment but also in the future. 


In re-reading your thankful moments, your brain actually re-wires the good feelings you once had! This means your brain is then wired to focus on and look for the good. 


Your life can then become much more pleasant and enjoyable.


Gratitude doesn't have to be kept in a private journal! It can and should be expressed to God and others! 


Writing thank-you notes to my grandparents was how I personally began communicating on paper. I much preferred writing thank-you notes to doing book reports for school. Yet I still didn't enjoy having my thank-you notes edited and my grammar and punctuation corrected. Often, this meant re-writing the entire letter, slowly and carefully by hand. 


But as I look back, I am now grateful I had a parent who cared my English was correct. 


Writing thank you notes is still an important part of my life today. And, I now have a large collection of notecards on which to do it! =) 


These are twenty-nine of my latest watercolor painting card designs, in addition to those found on my first card blog: http://elisefineart.blogspot.com/2015/12/cards-by-elise.html



Bird Card Collection - also sold separately




 Botanical and Butterfly Cards




Building Cards





Cow Card Collection - also sold separately





Fantasy Cards

Healing the Soul (The Mushroom Fairy) 

Clarity & Hope (Autumn Oak Tree Swing)





Horse Cards




NYC at Work Card Collection




Stuffed Animal Card





The Supervisor at Work Card (Cat and Guitar)





Yellow Foliage Cards




These cards are great for Holidays, Sympathy Cards, Thank You Notes, Anniversaries, Weddings, Birthdays, Celebrations, or just to help you stay in touch with treasured Friends and Family.

With the other 83 cards I now have 112 card designs currently available!

I would be happy to take orders for sets or individual cards. You also may mix and match and tell me which specific cards you would like, and how many.  Please email me for payment details, to send your mail location and for my mail location. Send your card request emails to: elisefineart@gmail.com

Each 4-1/x 5-1/2 card is blank inside, and comes with an envelope.

These cards are affordable, collectible and frame-able miniature images of my fine watercolor artwork.

My current prices are:

$4 for one card. Or, if you buy five cards, the sixth card is FREE. This means you can purchase six cards for $20. Prices drop for larger quantities. Twenty cards are $3 each. Forty cards of the same design are $2 each. Please remember postage is an additional cost.


Love from your painting-friend,

Elise

And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. ~ Colossians 3:15


In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. ~ I Thessalonians 5:18


Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; ~ Ephesians 5:20




Blogger Template by Clairvo