Cards by Elise

Don't you love sending friends and family pretty note cards and just the feeling of nice note paper? For many years, I had quite a collection of different papers and cards. As most know, I'm a big talker in person, on the phone and on paper. Communication is fun! And demonstrating Gratitude by sending a hand-written note can really encourage others, as well as yourself.

 

Growing up, I sent lots of thank you notes and long, interesting letters to my friends and family about what I or my family were doing, seeing, thinking, etc. Before the days of email, I sort of “lived” at the Post Office...


I still love pretty postage stamps!


These days, I write on my computer and send a lot of long emails. But I still take notes by hand and write in a journal several times a week. And I still love pretty greeting cards.


Over the last two years, I've really enjoyed making my own little greeting cards!


These cards are great for Holidays, Sympathy Cards, Thank You Notes, Anniversaries, Weddings, Birthdays, Celebrations, or just to help you stay in touch with treasured Friends and Family.


Several have asked if, or where, I have my note cards available at an online location. Today I am posting photographs of all 83 designs currently available!


I would be happy to take orders for sets or individual cards. You also may mix and match and tell me which specific cards you would like, and how many. 

 

Please email me for payment details, to send your mail location and for my mail location. Send your card request emails to: elisefineart@gmail.com


Each 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 card is blank inside, and comes with an envelope.


These cards are affordable, collectible and frame-able miniature images of my fine watercolor artwork.


My current prices are:


  • $4 each card.

     

  • Or, if you buy five cards, the sixth card is FREE. This means you can purchase six cards for $20. 

     

  • Prices drop if you buy in larger quantities. Twenty cards are $3 each. 

     

  • Forty cards of the same design are $2 each.

 

  • Please remember postage is an additional cost.


     Sheep and Lamb Baby Card Collection:

    Inspired by my second niece being born =)





 Black Flower Card Collection:





Ferns, Hosta and Pinecone - Botanical Card Collection:





 Perennial Flowers - Botanical Card Collection:





 Flowering Shrubs - Botanical Card Collection:





 Six Trees - Botanical Card Collection:

 

 

Hanakkah and Christmas Holiday Cards:




 Snowy Evergreen Trees Card Collection:

Inspired by my dear old friend, Anna. Thank you, Anna!

 

  

 

Cat and Dog Cards:





 Domestic Farm Animal Card Collection:





Floral Bouqet Card Collection:





Flowers in Nature Card Collection:





Maine and Vermont Woods Cards:






Houses of Maine Coast Card Collection:




 Night Scenes Card Collection:



 

 Detail of "The Maples" Card - cat in the window!

This tiny cat was painted in after I had scanned the piece. The original sold before I could re-scan it, so I added the cat back in digitally when I set up the card...I was happy to have learned how to do something artistic on the Paint program!
 



 Sailing and the Sea - Maine Coast Card Collection:





 Sheep Paintings Card Collection:





 Still-life Cards:





 Vermont Houses Card Collection:





Wildlife Card Collection:




For all my special hand-writing friends and family, I remain, 

Warmly, your painting-friend from Vermont, 


Elise 

 

Underlined emphasis mine:

 

 “And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.” ~ I John 1:4

  “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.” ~ I John 5:13
Blogger Template by Clairvo